Our client, a large Traffic Management Company in the Solihull area has various positions available for the right candidates for Trainee Traffic Management Operatives to join our growing team.
The right candidates will be flexible across 7 days (early starts, late finishes, nights and weekends. You will need to already hold a Lantra Approved T1/T2 course or be willing to sit a course prior to employment.
Your duties will be
- Assist loading and unloading Traffic Management Vehicles
- Help with the general up keep of the yard/ depot
- Under supervision, assist with the implementation, installation, maintenance and safe removal of temporary traffic management systems
- Communicate effectively with members of the public and contractors alike
- Can work in a team and alone
- Can follow instruction and where necessary use own initiative
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- CSCS Card
- Occupational Health
- Previous experience in the industry